Last Year (2017) We had our first Arizona Leather Run. It was a great time for our Leather Family to come together and enjoy a weekend filled with fun without the stress of a major contest. 2018 brings new things to the table as we look forward to having more people join us and many new things to present.
UPDATE!!!: AML has decided to host the 2018 Leather Run again this year!!! I am the Event Coordinator, and here are a few things that I have been working on to make this years event even better than last years: (Everything posted is still in negotiation. This is only a proposal at this time.)
- Ticket Prices will go down $10 this year from $45 to $35.
- This year’s event will Benefit the Joshua Tree Feeding Program. Any profit that is made, once AML has finalized cost of the Leather Run, will be donated to Joshua Tree! There will also be a donation jar present during the run for anyone wanting to contribute more.
- Once tickets go on sale, the first 15 people who purchase them will receive a free seat on the Bar Tour Bus! (I will post on here, Facebook, and the official Run Website, the date when sales begin.)
- Everyone attending the Leather Run will not only receive a Pin but will also get a Commemorative T-Shirt!
- Our Host Hotel (Ramada Phoenix) will have rooms at the rate of $59/Night for up to 4 people. That means you only pay about $15 each per night!
- As of now, we have a male dungeon location and a female dungeon location. So lots of fun for all those kinky people out there! (The Hetero Dungeon is still pending)
So there you have it! Just some of the things AML and I are working on. I will post more in the coming months!!